I. What data do we collect?
The information we collect may include any or all of the following:
- Email Address
- Cookies for tracking tools that measure the performance and features of our site for us to improve and develop our site for our users. The tools are created by other parties outside our jurisdiction. With this, we are not liable nor responsible for the information that has been collected, processed, and protected by them. Cookies can usually be turned on or off at the user’s discretion. Personal information is not usually stored in our cookies.
II. How do we collect your data?
- Initially, we collect our users’ email address once they sign in to our site. Most of the information that we collect is controlled by the user. The user controls the information that he/she will be providing upon interaction with our site.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
III. How will we use your data?
- Email addresses are stored for login purposes and to allow the user to participate in multiplayer.
IV. How do we store your data?
- Your personal information is protected and maintained in computers that are not situated in the jurisdiction of your location which could contain different privacy laws and policies.
- We may only transfer your personal information under certain and specific situations that are required by law or in response a public authority like courts, the police and the government. Your information may be transferred should we be involved in a business merger, acquisition or sale. However, we will be posting notices upon the transfer of your information.
- Your personal information is only stored for the period of time that it is needed for the purpose of this policy. The information will only be retained to the extent necessary for our legal obligations, resolved disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
V. What are your data protection rights?
- In this policy, our site is a Data Controller of our users’ personal information. If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA) our legal basis in collecting and using your personal information depends on the extent and scope of the information that we gather and collect.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may process data for the following reasons:
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you create a Policy with us
- Consent was freely given
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- In compliance with the law
If you are a resident of the (EEA) you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right of object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
We may ask for a verification of your identity should you make requests of any of the following above mentioned.
VI. CHILD PRIVACY
Our site is not for the use of users below age 13. Our site does not do age verification. We do not hold any liability nor responsibility once a minor has entered our site. But we encourage that they seek parental guidance upon entering the site.
VII. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology for further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
IX. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
X. How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
XI. Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us:
- By Mail: BeGeeked Labs, LLC PO Box 21 Syracuse, IN 46567 USA.
- E-mail: email@example.com